Wire Harness Engineer
NSR is a professional staffing agency specializing in servicing the Aerospace and Automotive industries. We are current looking for engineers to staff a wire harness development project for aircraft. Our Client is a Tier 1 Aerospace supplier.
- Develop and maintain electrical wiring diagrams and harness architecture to meet aircraft system requirements (e.g. functionality, electrical loading and circuit protection, electromagnetic compatibility, and routing constraints)
- Design, drafting, and review of electrical wiring 3D models, assembly drawings, and installation drawings for aircraft electrical and avionics systems, including power distribution, RF, and data busses.
- Design of electrical equipment assemblies and enclosures
- Selection of electrical wiring assembly and installation components such as connectors, backshells, wire, insulation, and hardware.
- Understanding and application of EMI/RFI, signal shielding, and electrical bonding principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- CATIA V5
- Be able to read schematic drawings
- Experience with Aircraft or automotive electrical wiring design (2-D and/or 3-D)
- English business level
- Japanese language an asset