Our Client is a leading automotive OEM company. They are looking for an Order Controller for their Nagoya office.
Working within a SCU, responsible for your defined portfolio of products & components (parts / items) across the lifecycle.
Driving adherence to the commitment accepted plan whilst ensuring maintenance of MRP and supporting systems (where applicable).
Working within an operational team identifying and prioritizing delivery issues, escalating appropriately whilst assisting any mitigation and resolution. Be the first point of contact with regards to delivery for the external supply-chain.
Supporting the incorporation of new products by ensuring suppliers are executing agreed material and delivery plans.
- Ensure the Suppliers launch and manufacture of all parts is executed in line with the agreed plan across the component lifecycle.
- Ensuring that all planning systems used to control production planning are managed and maintained on a daily basis including inbound delivery commitments as well as the resolution of Stock in Transit, GRIP & NCR Stock.
- Where performance diverges from the plan, identify and prioritize delivery issues whilst assisting the mitigation and resolution. Ensure awareness to SMTM of the delivery issues, mitigations and recovery plans.
- Ensure escalation of the delivery issues, mitigating actions and recovery plans. This will be achieved through the use of standard tool, processes and metrics.
- Supplier Management - Regular reviews and communication (Order Book Reviews) on delivery plans, measuring of delivery adherence and the escalation of issues when required. The early identification and impact of possible shortages and excess affecting the business plan, taking the necessary actions to ensure appropriate escalation and ensuring the mitigating actions are completed
- 4 Weekly Planning - Ensure suppliers continuously realign the plan with credible data and in alignment with customer requirements, using the standard system interfaces.
- Support ERP compliance review process. Ensuring all front end actions are executed in a timely manner in line with the RRPS and ZEIAW (Excess Inventory Authorization)
- Support buyers to resolve unverified invoice queries relating to schedule changes and goods receipt. Support Buyers when requested with data on delivery failures to enable them to make commercial claims with Suppliers if required (SP1).
- Where required, liaise with in factory logistics team to ensure timely receipt and dispatch of parts
- Supports all critical delivery reviews through the supply of updated plans and commitments as agreed with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Business level English
- Working knowledge of Japanese business culture
- Must have SAP experience