Bilingual Engineer – Entry Level
Our Client is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, they are seeking bilingual entry-level engineers who are motivated to join their team. Our Client provides competitive pay with excellent benefits. They work in a team environment and have growth opportunities within the company.
This is an entry-level engineer position open to all types of engineers (Quality, Mechanical, Design) from different backgrounds with Japanese and English language proficiencies.
- 3D designs and 2D layouts for automobile parts.
- Controlling development projects and communicating with customers, internal departments, and suppliers.
- Bilingual Japanese/English
- Associate degree in Engineering and minimum 1-year experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in an automotive field.
- Background in drafting (3D modeling, preferably CATIA V5).
- Proficient presentation skills and PC skills, such as Excel, Word, and Power Point are required.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Willingness to travel locally, nationally, and internationally