Our Client is a leading aerospace OEM company. They are looking for an A&P Mechanic to work at their Nagoya office.
System Engineering & Validation (SEV) has an obligation to provide initial engine Line Maintenance technician coverage of installed and uninstalled, Flight Test Client engine Propulsion Systems, assigned to company assembly facility, Nagoya Japan. Vendor Line Maintenance technicians will provide all on site care & feeding tasks under the direction and supervision of client’s company on assigned flight test engines to ensure serviceable/operational, flight ready engines required to meet flight test objectives and schedules.
- Conduct initial receiving inspection, complete any hardware ship short installations, and/or configuration changes per engine as received work scope to ready engines for company flight test service entry.
- Removal and installation of engine bore scope plugs, chip detectors, oil & fuel filters, flight test instrumentation hardware, engine externals, line replaceable units, controls and components.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections to determine serviceability, take engine oil samples and service engine oil.
- Maintain tool boxes, special tools and test equipment
- Prepare and ship engines, components and hardware
- All other tasks deemed necessary for providing Client engine support services to the flight test program customer.
- A&P or equivalent certification and 5 years minimum experience in turbine engine line maintenance
- Proficient in FOD awareness & prevention, possess training certificate
- Proficient in turbine engine line maintenance (on wing) engine sustainment tasks
- Proficient in nacelle & EBU line maintenance sustainment tasks
- Proficient in basic inspection methods & hand tool usage (use of shim stock, calipers, micrometer, bore scopes etc.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, stand and work on ladders or platforms
- Ability to read and understand work instructions written in the English Language
- Strong computer usage skills and ability to utilize Microsoft Office products
- Experience with composite material preferred