Airframe Wiring Designer
Our Client is a leading international engineering company looking for engineers to service the Aerospace sector. They are looking for Airframe Wiring Designer for FARA project.
Fort Worth, Texas
- This position applies to wiring integration work performed on a new product development.
- Wiring harness-system integration designer coordinates efforts with Electrical/Avionics and Aircraft Integration Team areas.
- Develop 3/D harness layouts in CATIA V6 utilizing CHS data files.
- Interface with customers and cross functional team members as well as provide design, development and air vehicle support.
- Required Skills:
- Microsoft software suite applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- 3,000 hours Capital Harnesses Systems (CHS) – Mentor Graphics - experience in aircraft design is required.
- ENOVIA and CATIA V6 experience.
- Ability to interpret engineering blue prints and produce accurate harness model representations.
- Familiarity with 3D models of various components / connectors from library.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have good personnel coordination abilities.
- Must be a good team player.
- Education: BS / MS in Electrical / Electronics / Aerospace Engineering, degree preferred.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of Electrical wiring design / analysis experience. Experience with Catia V6, Enovia 2013x and CHS are required.