Airframe Structural Analysis Engineer
Our Client is a leading international engineering company looking for engineers to service the Aerospace sector. They are seeking an Airframe Structural Analysis engineer to join the company’s customer for FARA, Future Vertical Lift programs, and new product development in an innovative and dynamic design environment.
The Airframe Structural Analysis Engineer is responsible for analyzing airframe structures for stress and strength requirements, material selection, stiffness requirements, weight optimization, and performance for Military and Commercial Programs.
Fort Worth, Texas
- Apply basic engineering principles/concepts to complete tasks under the supervision of the technical lead engineer
- With technical oversight, applies scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure the outcome and consequence of design, in terms of stress, strength, life, stiffness, and weight
- Demonstrate critical thinking & creative "out of the box" thinking
- Communicate to team members effectively
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of aircraft structure, design and production processes, and structural analysis tools
- Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent is required
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Experience of all levels will be considered with a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/ or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- PC proficiency in NASTRAN / PATRAN, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is preferred
- Previous structural stress and fatigue analysis experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a team
- Must have the ability to prioritize a variety of assignments
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required