Aero Engine Test Engineer
Our Client is a leading aerospace OEM company. They are looking for an Aero Engine Test Engineer to work at their Nagoya office.
As part of the simulation testing in the lab test prior to first flight, several test rigs have been created to ensure systems integration will proceed smoothly.
Our Client is seeking a rig test operator to operate the engine sim, analyze results & support testing in this avionics to engine controller interface testing environment. If issues are found the operator would be responsible for looking at logic diagrams and diagnosing what may be the cause of such an issue over the course of the rig test program.
The rig test operator may be asked to support some flight test related activities if the need arises.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Candidate is able to lead, follow and help direct personnel with little or no supervisor instructions to complete required jobs.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in a profession manner with Client Personnel and with all customers.
- Candidate must be able to make reports oral and written to the onsite flight test team for analysis.
- Fix -repair -assembly and disassembly and test and troubleshoot Customer engines.
- Candidate must be able Work well with others in a business environment.
- Candidate must be able to Support engine and engine programs onsite and offsite /deployments to other sites with customer interactions to complete work or job task at hand.
- Candidate must be able to Work with internal Client test engineers and CIPT’s and external customers.
- Candidate must be Able to order parts and hardware for all Client Engine programs.
- Candidate must be able to perform required inspections and record data.